Comment on Technical Support by Roy.
then you can check it up for that issue.
Really my site had ever used the Stallion 6.2 last year without having any issue, but I had changed the blog theme to another, and when my adsense account was disabled by google because of it has the significant risk to their advertisers or click fraud activity hence I wanted to use Stallion back with my new adsense account, then I installed the Stallion 7.0.1 theme back and activated it and I saw the errors happened at the beginning of each post content.
For this moment I still use another blog theme while waiting for you to see the screenshot and know what causing the issue. I took a screenshot from the Stallion preview but not yet to activate it because it will look bad in posts content.