Comment on Talian 5 WordPress SEO Theme by Héctor.

AdSense WordPress Theme Options Found it! Thanks for your ideas. This is what I did in case can help somebody else.

1) Disabled all the plugins = problem remains.
2) Installed new fresh copy of the template = problem remains.
3) Then, moved my thought-problematic-template onto other site that I’m just starting = no problems in the other site. This was key
4) Back to my site: I made all my pages “draft” = problem remains
5) I started with widgets. Removing one by one, I noticed that a specific-widget I had added with a search-box in it, was causing my problem. This is the content of that search form (I have to fix it up, so I can add a search form in the side-bar instead of the header).

<form id="searchform" method="get" action="”>