Stallion SEO Theme was updated to version 8.3.1 February 2016.
The Stallion Responsive WordPress SEO Theme is the best All In One SEO package for WP blogs and WP powered websites. Stallion is much more than a WordPress theme, the WP SEO package protects your hard earned off-site SEO using advanced on-site SEO techniques like no other WordPress SEO solution.
WordPress On-Page SEO
There are two elements to search engine optimization, on-page or on-site SEO and off-site SEO or off-page SEO.
On-page or on-site search engine optimization: What we do on our websites, we have full control over this aspect of search engine optimization and Stallion includes dozens of SEO features to increase search engine traffic.
Off-site or off-page SEO search engine optimization: Any off-site promotion that has an SEO benefit like building backlinks, social network activity, press releases, syndicating content, guest posts etc… we have a lot less control over off-site SEO. Stallion protects your hard fought off-site SEO benefit as it flows through your WordPress powered website.
The Stallion SEO theme removes the vast majority of core WordPress on-site SEO and on-page SEO damaging issues protecting your hard earned off-site SEO you’ve worked so hard to build.
Yes, WordPress out the box causes SEO damage, in particular adds a lot of link benefit deleting rel nofollow links which only Stallion Responsive fixes.
ALL popular WordPress themes and WordPress SEO plugins including Yoast WordPress SEO and All In One WP SEO Pack plugins make matters worse by adding even more rel nofollow links (and noindex features)!
Yes, the self proclaimed best WordPress SEO plugins damage your on-site SEO which wastes your valuable off-site SEO promotion!
Protect your off-page SEO with the Stallion SEO theme.
Yoast SEO vs All In One SEO vs Stallion WordPress SEO
This is not a marketing ploy to sell Stallion Responsive, as of April 2015 there are no other WordPress themes, plugins (any WordPress package) that removes ALL rel nofollow links from a WordPress powered site. By attacking Yoast and All In One for using nofollow I’m going against the current WordPress consensus (the majority of WordPress users think these SEO plugins are awesome, millions of users). By going against the WP SEO consensus I loose potential SEO theme buyers.
I’ve integrated the most important Yoast SEO and All In One SEO data into Stallion Responsive: Stallion works with Yoast and/or All In One SEO data, in fact Stallion’s SEO data uses the same database names as the All In One SEO plugin SEO data so Stallion SEO data works with the All In One SEO plugin and it’s SEO data works with Stallion. With a few clicks of the mouse Stallion will use Yoast’s SEO data and Yoast can use Stallion’s SEO data.
I’d make more theme sales if I ignored the SEO plugins damaging nofollow SEO features and promoted Stallion Responsive as the theme to use with Yoast and All In One SEO to fully use the Yoast and All In One SEO data: Stallion is the ONLY theme to use this SEO data for anything beyond the title tags.
For example the H1 header of this article (the H1 is “WordPress SEO Theme”) is using the All In One SEO Title Tag SEO Data (could use the Yoast SEO data format with a few clicks of the mouse), as are some of the internal links anchor text to this article. Go to the home page and look at the link back here from the Popular Posts widget, it’s anchor text is also “WordPress SEO Theme” which is the All In One SEO Title Tag data.
Try to find another WordPress theme which uses Yoast and/or All In One SEO title tags this way (Stallion can use them both at the same time).
Had I not attacked the SEO plugins maybe by now they’d recommend Stallion Responsive as the go to theme for taking full advantage of their SEO title tags data. I’m too ethical to work this way, the only SEO solution to the damaging WP nofollow issue is Stallion.
Stallion Theme Layouts
There are 12 built-in Stallion Responsive layouts, each one just a couple of clicks of the mouse away, all the Stallion layouts are search engine optimized (main content is high in the HTML code) and are all mobile responsive.
This website uses the Left 310px Layout (3 – Main Content 660px : Left Sidebar 310px).
On every WordPress post and page edit screen you can select one of the 12 layouts just for that post/page (yes, every post can have a different layout).
1 – Main Content 760px : Left Sidebar 210px
Two column layout with one 210px wide sidebar on the left
2 – Main Content 760px : Right Sidebar 210px
Two column layout with one 210px wide sidebar on the right
3 – Main Content 660px : Left Sidebar 310px
Two column layout with one 310px wide sidebar on the left
4 – Main Content 660px : Right Sidebar 310px
Two column layout with one 310px wide sidebar on the right
5 – Main Content 560px : Left Sidebar 410px
Two column layout with one 410px wide sidebar on the left
6 – Main Content 560px : Right Sidebar 410px
Two column layout with one 410px wide sidebar on the right
Click the image below to see a screenshot of the 6 two column Stallion Theme Layouts above.
7 – Main Content 560px : Left Sidebar 200px : Right Sidebar 200px
Three column layout with two 200px wide sidebars
8 – Main Content 560px : Left Sidebar 200px : Left Sidebar 200px
Three column layout with two 200px wide sidebars on the left
9 – Main Content 560px : Right Sidebar 200px : Right Sidebar 200px
Three column layout with two 200px wide sidebars on the right
10 – Main Content 550px : Left Sidebar 255px : Left Sidebar 165px
Three column layout with one 255px wide sidebar and one 165px sidebar both on the left
11 – Main Content 550px : Right Sidebar 165px : Right Sidebar 165px
Three column layout with one 255px wide sidebar and one 165px sidebar both on the right
12 – Main Content : No Sidebars
One column (main content) layout, the left and right sidebars and the footer sidebars are loaded below the main content (add blank text widgets to have blank)
Each Stallion Layout can also be used on a post by post basis.
Click the image below to see a screenshot of the 6 three column Stallion Theme Layouts above.
There’s also a two column version that splits the archive page layout into two columns and the ability to order posts by date, comment count, modified date, alphabetical and by post ID.
If Stallion had a middle name it would be FEATURE RICH :-)
Stallion WP Theme Font Schemes
Choose from 26 built-in font schemes.
- Georgia, serif
- Georgia, serif Rounded Corners
- Palatino Linotype, Book Antiqua, Palatino, serif
- Palatino Linotype, Book Antiqua, Palatino, serif Rounded Corners
- Times New Roman, Times, serif
- Times New Roman, Times, serif Rounded Corners
- Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif
- Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif Rounded Corners
- Arial Black, Gadget, sans-serif
- Arial Black, Gadget, sans-serif Rounded Corners
- Comic Sans MS, cursive, sans-serif
- Comic Sans MS, cursive, sans-serif Rounded Corners
- Impact, Charcoal, sans-serif
- Impact, Charcoal, sans-serif Rounded Corners
- Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif
- Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif Rounded Corners
- Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif
- Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif Rounded Corners
- Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif
- Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif Rounded Corners
- Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif
- Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif Rounded Corners
- Courier New, Courier, monospace
- Courier New, Courier, monospace Rounded Corners
- Lucida Console, Monaco, monospace
- Lucida Console, Monaco, monospace Rounded Corners
Each Stallion Font Scheme can also be used on a post by post basis.
Stallion WP Theme Colour Schemes
Choose from 39 built-in colour schemes.
- Basic Defaults
- Light n Classic Blue
- Light n Marsala
- Light n Sinopia
- Light n Treetop Green
- White n Blue
- White n Dark Blue
- White n Marsala
- White n Red
- Clean White n Blue
- Clean White n Red
- Clean White n Sea Green
- Clean White n Rebecca Purple
- Facebook Blue
- Spring Tangerine
- Fire Brick Red
- Charcoal n Orange
- Black n White
- Black n Blue
- Black n Red
- Black n Green
- Neon Green
- Neon Pink
- Neon Purple
- Neon Red
- Neon Yellow
- 50 Shades of Grey
- Cyan vs Gray
- Radiant Orchard
- Dazzling Blue and Cayenne
- Midnight Slate
- Coffee Cup
- Green Tea Tones by Marie
- Fresh n Green by Marie
- Blue Door Tones by Marie
- Night Sky by Marie
- Celebrate by Marie
Each Stallion Colour Scheme can also be used on a post by post basis.
With 12 layouts, 26 font schemes and 39 colour schemes there are 12,168 (12 x 26 x 39) possible combinations of layout/font/colour scheme. If you own a site with 12,168 posts each one could have a different combination: yes, every WordPress post on your site can have a different layout, font and colour schemes.
Stallion Responsive also includes built-in WordPress colour scheme and font scheme creators which with no CSS knowledge (CSS is how WordPress colour/font schemes are created) anyone can modify any of the built in colour schemes or create their own unique look.
Stallion Theme Ad Networks
Stallion includes 5 ad networks and custom ads. For AdSense, Chitika, Kontera, Infolinks the ad code is built into Stallion, all you have to do is add your AdSense publisher ID or username to the easy to use Stallion options page and your site is monetized.
Very easy to use.
- 125px x 125px Banner Ads Widget
- Custom Banner Ads Widget
WP SEO Theme Features
Here’s a list of some of the WordPress SEO features in no particular order.
- Stallion All In One SEO – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- WP SEO Optimized Title Tag
- Four WP SEO Optimized Keyword Phrases on EVERY Post/Page – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- Stallion SEO Posts Widget – Take SEO Control Over Widgets – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- Stallion Silo SEO Widget Options – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- Automated/Custom Meta Description Tag
- Automated Meta Keywords Tags
- DMOZ/Yahoo Directory Robots Meta Tag
- Cleaner Head Code Area
- WP SEO Optimized Header Tags
- WP SEO Optimized H1 Header Tags
- WP SEO Optimized Search Results Pages
- WP SEO Optimized Sitemap Page Templates
- WP SEO Optimized Recent Comments Page Template
- WP SEO Optimized Comment Headings
- WP SEO Optimized Recent Comments Widget – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- WP SEO Optimized Thumbnails
- WP SEO Optimized Random Thumbnails – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- WP SEO Optimized Gravatar Images – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- WP SEO Optimized Continue Reading Anchor Text
- Stallion SEO Super Comments Built in Plugin – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- WP SEO Optimized Comment Titles Built in Plugin – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- Stallion Built in Link Cloaking Script – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- Comment Author Links Control – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- All WordPress Nofollow Links Removed – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- WordPress SEO Friendly Login Links – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- WordPress SEO Friendly Code Layout
- WordPress SEO Neutral Sidebar Headings
- Yoast WordPress SEO Plugin Warnings – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- All In One WordPress SEO Plugin Warnings – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- WordPress SEO Support for the WPRobot Autoblog Plugin – Unique WordPress SEO feature
- WordPress SEO Support for the Massive Passive Profits Autoblog Plugin – Unique WordPress SEO feature
This is a taste of the built-in All In One SEO WordPress features of the Stallion theme, there’s even more going on behind the scenes you’ll not even notice, but it works for your WordPress sites search engine rankings.
Stallion Social Network Promotion
There’s an options page devoted to promotion based features.
- Facebook Like Button
- Twitter Tweet Button
- Google +1 Button
- Pintrest Button
- Stumbleupon Button
- Linkedin Button
- Reddit Button
- Flickr Widget
- YouTube RSS Feed Widget
- Google Translation Widget
- Social Network Profile Links – See them floating on the right of this page.
- Google Analytics including AdSense Tracking
- Google Authorship
- Google Site Verification
- Bing Site Verification
- Alexa Site Verification
- Pinterest Site Verification
- Verification of any Service
- Author Biography Box – See in action at the bottom of this page.
Stallion SEO Theme V8.* License
Each purchase entitles the user to use Stallion V8.* on as many of their own domains as they like.
There’s no developer license. If I find a customer selling sites with the same Stallion V8.* ID that Stallion ID will be disabled.
If you own 10,000 sites you need one Stallion V8.* ID for your entire private network.
If you sell sites running Stallion each site needs its own ID.
Basically one Stallion ID per user.
Stallion SEO Theme Support and Comments
By purchasing a Stallion Responsive 8.* ID you are entitled to free V8.* updates and support (all support via comments on this website) for as long as I develop Stallion Responsive.
This website is not only for selling the Stallion WordPress SEO theme, it’s also the support site via the comments.
No matter what you think of the Stallion theme or the support offered as long as a comment is constructive (not abusive) it won’t be deleted, I think a quality service is measured not when everything is working as expected, but how issues are dealt with when it all goes pear-shaped.